Call AUS: 1800753143
or email us here:Enquire
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PRECAUTIONARY SOLUTIONS
CLEAN, DISINFECT, SANITIZE
What is Corona virus?
The coronavirus is a family of viruses that can cause a range of illnesses in humans including common cold and more severe forms like SARS and MERS which are life- threatening. The virus is named after its shape which takes the form of a crown with protrusions around it and hence is known as coronavirus.
What makes it dangerous?
Since it's a new strain, there is no specific vaccine that can treat it.
What are the symptoms of infection?
Fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
Protect yourself and others from getting sick
WHO’s standard recommendations for the general public to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses are as follows, which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices:
• Frequently clean hands by using alcohol- based hand rub or soap and water.
• When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands.
• Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough.
• If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider.
• When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals.
• The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided.