*Job title: Lubricants business development manager candidate
Requirements / Qualifications
- Fluent English (spoken & written) is must.
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners.
- Good interpersonal skill, multi-tasking capability, strong team player, self-motivated
- Well organized, process and data driven, producing accurate and timely reports.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Set a strategic business development plan and sales strategy for lubricant markets.
- Communicate with US headquarter sales managers and develop training program for Korean sales team.
- Execute training program to new sales reps and encourage them to succeed.
First 3 months – Training lubricants chemicals knowledge and field sales skills.
4~12 months – Selling NCH lubricants product as field sales rep.
After 1 year experience – Verify the ability of sales manager and become a BDM