High Speed, Low Temperature Grease NLGI #2
- Courier contains Molysol* and Friction Reducers which provide a thin anti-frictional film that protects bearings against overheating and wear at speeds up to 55,000 rpm.
- Courier remains effective from -51°C to 93°C continuous and 121°C with monitored lubrication. Dropping point of 149°C.
- Courier’s Premium Grade Base Oil combined with a Calcium Base provides excellent protection against wash out during severe weather and high pressure wash down.
- Courier’s Molysol* and Extreme Pressure Agents coat metal asperities to prevent “hot spots” and wear caused by metal-to-metal contact.
- Courier contains Rust and Corrosion Inhibitors to prevent elements such as acids, water, condensate and steam from causing chemical wear on equipment surfaces.
High Speed grease, Low Temperature Grease