Department: NCH Chem-Aqua, Singapore
Chem-Aqua is a unique combination of knowledge, experience and stability. We specialize in providing custom designed water treatment programs for boiler, cooling, and process water systems. We help our customers minimize their energy, water, and maintenance costs while ensuring safe and reliable operation of these critical systems.
Chem-Aqua is the wholly owned water treatment subsidiary of NCH Corporation, a privately owned specialty chemicals, maintenance supplies, and services company with over $1 billion in annual sales. We are seeking top-tier talent to support our growth strategy. We offer an unparalleled training program, uncapped income potential, and a culture that recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of work/life balance. Join the Chem-Aqua team, where your initiative and contributions will be noticed and make a difference.
The Water Treatment Sales Consultant will be responsible for identifying, developing, and servicing existing and new accounts in the greater market. They will work closely with our customers to provide water treatment programs tailored to their specific needs.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned territory (i.e. lead generation, cold calling, and appointment setting).
- Provide technical support such as troubleshooting, performance improvement and other request to customers.
- Engage in continual improvement, productivity and efficiency with customer by performing data and performance analysis, reporting and following up actions
- “Hands-on” servicing of accounts which includes but is not limited to; chemical testing, calibration and repair of chemical feed related equipment, and visual inspections of systems when necessary.
- Schedule service and sales calls – includes daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Identify new business needs and opportunities, and develop and implement customized solutions for our customers
- Diploma Degree, or above. Preferred degree in engineering (chemical, environmental, biological, etc.) and sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Minimum of 3-5 years technical sales or field sales support work with a proven successful track record.
- Those with experience in water treatment, water hygiene, environmental health and safety, and/or secondary disinfection will be an added advantage.
- Possess great team work and demonstrated leadership, organizational, and management skill.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with experience working on teams from multiple locations.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- MUST be Highly Motivated and a Self-Starter.
- Willing to expose to chemical, noise and hot & cold environment (or say “work in chemical, noise and hot & cold environment”)
- MUST be in good physical ability – the job requires frequent walking to and from worksite.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, some weekends required depending on the servicing of accounts
NCH Corporation offers a full suite of benefits, employee development and recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer