- Disinfection and hand sanitation are the key in limiting contamination by disinfecting possible exposure areas
- NCH has a trusted residual germicidal cleaner is proven useful in dealing infectious diseases carried on inanimate environmental surfaces
- Hand sanitizers with powerful cleaning and disinfectants also available
NCH(www.nchasia.com) joins the world-wide community in fighting the current expansion of the novel coronavirus around Asia. NCH has had experience dealing with the SARS and H1N1 outbreaks, and like then, NCH wishes to share information on available products and useful tips on limiting the spread of the 2019 nCOV virus.
Currently we know that proper surface disinfection is very important as well as proper handwashing and hand disinfection. The following products can aid in keeping yourself and surroundings clean.
- Everbrite Plus: a germicidal cleaner that is effective against 34 varieties of viruses, plus gram positive and gram-negative bacteria including pseudomonas aeruginosa responsive for a wide variety of infections from UTI to the respiratory system. It is effective versus influenza A2 (Hong Kong virus), herpes simplex and AIDS. Everbrite Plus is recommended for cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting, deodorizing all surfaces where plain water can be used. Everbrite Plus is free rinsing and can be used in food processing areas.
- Swoop: Liquid skin cleaner and conditioner. Removes hard to clean grime, grease, ink, carbon, etc. Can be used as body cleaner as well.
HVAC Building Sanitation: NCH recommends immediate AHU and FCU sanitation to help hinder the spread and growth of bacteria.
- SHINY SIDE: Non-acid coil cleaner to remove build-up of dirt and grime that can hinder proper air
- EVERBRITE PLUS: Spray on filters to control the spread of bacteria, mold or mildew
- FAST ACT II: Controlled release drip pan microbiocide to control bacteria and slime growth.
Some useful tips:
- Always wear a well fitted mask in public but do not touch mask surface.
- All surfaces within a 2meter radius of person showing respiratory diseases symptoms (cough and colds) are considered highly infectious. Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth before washing or sanitizing hands.
- Clean and disinfect all high traffic areas including doorknobs, handrails, elevators buttons.
- Change outdoor clothes immediately upon returning home. Consider disinfecting coats or wash after use.
NCH is here to serve. Let us all remain vigilant and practice proper personal sanitization and area disinfection. Contact us today at www.nchasia.com for an area sanitation assessment at no charge. NCH is here to serve. Let us all remain vigilant and practice proper personal sanitization and area disinfection. Contact us today at www.nchasia.com for an area sanitation assessment at no charge.
NCH Malaysia & Singapore
O +60 3 7960 0580
M +60 12 763 2408