- Lubricants business development manager candidate
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Fluent English (spoken & written) is must.
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners.
- Good interpersonal skill, multi-tasking capability, strong team player, self-motivated
- Well organized, process and data driven, producing accurate and timely reports.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- NCH is a global company with Headquarter in Texas, Dallas. Our business involves Water treatment, biologicals, lubrications and industrial maintenance.
We are offering a position which help you to develop and expand your sales skills through a unique and excellent training system which has been developed with the company history of 100 years.
- 반드시 한국Set a strategic business development plan and sales strategy for lubricant markets.
- Communicate with US headquarter sales managers and develop training program for Korean sales team.
- Execute training program to new sales reps and encourage them to succeed.
- First 3 months – Training lubricants chemicals knowledge and field sales skill.
- 4~12 months – Selling NCH lubricants product as field sales rep
- After 1 year experience - Varify the ability of sales manager and become a BDM
Please contact us:
Email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org