- Form-in-place sealant – no need to cut and fit, reduces gasket inventory
- Air-tight – excellent gap-filling capability up to 4 mm
- Extremely Flexible – maintains its elastomeric properties under extreme conditions for many years. Extends gasket life
- UV, moisture and corrosion resistant – won’t brittle with age or exposure to UV, moisture and many chemicals
- High Temperature resistance – up to 316°C/ 600°F
- Versatile – bonds and seals metals, glass, woods, ceramics, PVC, wide range of plastics, painted surfaces, rubbers, etc.
- Tack-free in 15 minutes – reduces a lot of downtime
- Available in a cartridge for use with a caulking gun and in a technically advanced bladder style pressurized can. This unique design allows the product to be completely dispensed without contaminating the sealand.
Sealant; air-tight sealant. Puffy sealant; High temperature sealant; flexible sealant; industrial sealant; gasket sealant