A fast curing, hand-mixed re-enforced epoxy putty
- Supplied in a handy stick form, simply break off the required amount and mix in the hand - Convienient and Economical.
- Putty like consistency - Eliminates drips and runs providing no mess application.
- Contains no solvents and is non-toxic - Safe to use.
- After curing (30-45 minutes) can be drilled, filed, tapped, sanded, machined and painted - Versatile.
- Simulated steel grey colour after cure - Compatible with all carbon steels.
- No shrinkage after cure - Reduced risk of cracking.
- NSF type 61 approved for contact with potable water
hand-mixed re-enforced epoxy putty, putty