Sales / Senior Sales Executive
· Job Title – Sales / Senior Sales Executive
· Location – Jaipur, Goa and Pondicherry
· Hiring – 1 position each
JOB SUMMARY / JOB DESCRIPTION
1) Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
2) Researching and analyzing sales options.
3) Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
3) Direct and B2B sales of Specialty Chemicals
4) Use the Company method of selling at all time
5) Keep records and provides information to the company in DSR or any other method that company follows.
6) Will be responsible to map the market, drive sales and nurture relationship with clients to achieve a long term revenue targets.
7) Direct reporting to National Sales Manager
8) Has the passion to achieve Sales Target and work independently.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES-
1) Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
2) Cold calling and lead generation
3) Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
4) Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops conducted by Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Salescompany; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
5) Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS-
1) Direct Selling and B2B Sales
2) Industrial Sales
3) At least 4 years of experience in direct industrial sales
4) Have own transport
5) Willing to learn
6) Presentation Skills and Client Relationships
7) Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills
8) Meeting Sales Goals
9) Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence
10) Motivation for Sales
* Employment Type: Full-time
* SALARY: 300,000.00 to 450,000.00 / year (INR)
If you are looking for challenging, love to work in the warm and friendly environment, be a part of our global organization.
Sending us resume at NCHAsiaHR@nch.com or click "APPLY NOW" below.