Call SGP: +65 6743 9122
or email us here:Enquire
IT’S TIME TO GROW YOUR CAREER!
ABOUT NCH Facilities
We are a facility resource management company with over 100 years of experience. NCH facilities is an
industry leading provider of specialty maintenance solutions in urban facilities. As the fastest growing
business division of NCH Corporation, NCH Facilities is committed to standing by our clients to optimize
building resources, improve efficiencies and convey a corporate message that the environment matters.
We meet the unique needs of those who are responsible for the operation of urban facilities through water
conservation, energy savings, waste stream reduction and property maintenance programs.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
A passion for working with people…
An eagerness to learn…
Competitive and results-driven…
A strong ability to self-manage…
Proficiency in building and executing plans…
NCH Facilities offers a career destination for talented, passionate and results-driven people who seek the
innovation and growth opportunity that we provide.
WE KEEP THE POSITION CHALLENGING. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Developing and maintaining an assigned capital city territory
• Seeking out prospective customers/business opportunities
• Establishing and maintaining customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales
• Attending training classes to develop superior product knowledge for various customer applications
HIT THE GROUND RUNNING WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS:
• Proven track record in managing time autonomously
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient with smart technology
• Demonstrated ability to engage and sustain productive professional relationships
• Own your own car and be an Australian resident
WHAT WE DO TO MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:
• A world-class training program
• Managers acting as coaches with one main goal: your success
• Focus on developing strengths, not fixing weaknesses
• Culture recognizing results while embracing work-life balance
• Provide advancement opportunities that tailor to your individual skills
• Competitive compensation package
Seniority Level: Entry-Mid Level
Employment Type: Full-time
APPLY NOW by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERVIEWS STARTING FROM MONDAY 13 AUGUST 2018!!!