The Korean Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
Major duties of the Korean Account Manager include:
- Playing an integral role in existing and new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on retention and developing existing clients, creating new accounts.
- Collaborating with different divisions to maximize sales at the same customer (synergy)
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in Key Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly self-motivated.
- Korean is a MUST
- Experience: At least 2 years of sales role, industrial product experience is preferred.
- It is a PLUS for any candidate who is staying and working in HCM city - VN.
- Education: University graduation
- English: Basic business communication.
- Plan to work in Vietnam 3 years at least.
- Main duties:
- Establish and develop relationship with Korean customers
- Create and develop new Korean accounts.
- Can cooperate with Vietnamese sales staff and admin for the sales activities
- Do customer service: Handling the issues relating to Korean clients.
- Report directly to the Country Manager.
Please contact us:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com