Position Title: Technical Sales
Division: Lubrication, Water treatment
Reporting to: Division Manager
To achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory effectively selling the company’s products. He or She personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers, develop Key Account Management plan and activities and take the ownership.
- Bachelor degree with technical focus/background in science or engineering, mechanical or industrial engineering is preferred.
- Experiences (1-3 years) in sales representative positions in key industry (Food and chemical, lubricants, machine tools, automotive) coupled with good sales and marketing expertise.
- Experienced representative with background in lubricants
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Presentation and negotiating abilities
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Good skills in data processing (MS Office)
- Self-motivated (proactive / self-starting)
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team player
- High travel frequency
If you are looking for challenging, love to work in the warm and friendly environment, be a part of our global organization. Sending us resume at email@example.com or click "APPLY NOW" below.
Due date: 31 Jan 2018Apply Now