NCH Asia’s Super Chemzyme IV Plus (Free Flow Liquid Plus) biological drain maintainer helped a hotel in the Philippines to get rid of foul odors from their waste water treatment system.
The Philippines based hotel includes a luxurious spa, outdoor pools, 6 different restaurants, multiple bars, 6-hole golf course, tennis courts, gym, a mini-golf course and an indoor kid’s play area.
The hotel was experiencing severe foul odors from the waste water treatment system. The odor was reaching the hotel’s guest rooms and facilities.
The hotel, resort, and spa were experiencing foul odors in their waste water treatment system that was starting to reach the guest rooms and facilities.
First, NCH recommended using 4 liters of Super Chemzyme IV Plus (Free Flow Liquid Plus) and then reducing it to 1 liter per day.
The foul odors were eliminated within a week and the scum collection was significantly minimized. The hotel enjoyed satisfactory BOD levels of 45-55. After using Super Chemzyme IV Plus (Free Flow Liquid Plus), the BOD was reduced to 5.
The hotel underwent renovations and expansions which increased the waste water flow. NCH recommended that the hotel upgrades to a stronger solution: the BioAmp.
Super Chem-Zyme IV Plus (Free Flow Liquid Plus)
Cuts through organic waste without harsh acids or chemicals. It restores and maintains flow, and eliminates odor sources. It is safer to use than caustics or acids and is ready to use.
Features and benefits:
- Restores and maintains proper drain flow and reduces pump-out and clean-out operations. This saves costly labor and facility downtime for grease traps, drains, septic tanks and sludge systems.
- Eliminates odor-causing waste buildup. It attacks the cause of odors instead of just masking it.
- Contains four types of waste-digesting organisms. It breaks down starch, oil, grease, cellulose and protein; eliminating all kinds of organic waste.
- Coats the drain walls with a thick bacterial film that guards against new accumulations or organic waste with a strong residual effectiveness; allows for a longer time between maintenance calls.
- It is one of the strongest liquid biological drain treatments on the market. It is more economical to use, with more effective performance than weaker products.
|CLARITY, COLOR, ODOR||> Opaque, Tan, None C|
|FLASH POINT||> 93 oC|
|PH @ 100%||9.0|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY GR/CM3||1.04|
|SOLUBILITY IN WATER||Bacterial Count 84 bn|
*Consult the label for full instructions and precautions before using this product.
Foul odors in your waste water treatment system? Speak to NCH Asia today.