SCOPE OF THE ROLE-
We are looking for Technical Marketing Manager to lead and build up technical foundations for entire water treatment business in Chem-Aqua India, which include
(1) Water treatment chemical development and management
(2) Equipment development and management
(3) Technical training and coaching
(4) Sales tools development
(5) New business support
(6) Technical support for existing customers
(7) Other technical and business related responsibility.
With potential talent and capability, this role will take more responsibility to support management team to make technical development for company.
Report to: National Sales Manager (India)
- Assist national sales manager to develop and achieve sales target.
- Assist national sales manager to develop sales and technical team in country
- Lead and set up technical training and coaching program for sales and technical team.
- Lead and implement technical training/ coaching with plan, execution and tracking system to ensure team members to have proper technical knowledge and experience
- Lead, develop and maintain an effective water treatment product line, equipment system, water test kits and other necessary business foundations
- Lead the new product and equipment launch process
- Lead and ensure reps to deliver water treatment performance with company standards
- Continuously develop technical expertise and level in the country
- Develop water treatment sales tools and marketing material to support business development
- Support sales team to develop new business by joining in sales call and other activities
- Lead and support sales team to do water treatment related troubleshooting, performance review, seminar and other activities
- Work closely with NCH regional team to ensure the same technology level and performance standard cross the region and NCH global
- Direct report to National Sales Manager
- Works cohesively with all NCH associates
- Be responsible to projects assigned by Senior Management Team
- Estimated time allocation: 50% travel
- Other duties may arise from business and assigned by Chem-aqua senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Processing, Engineering, or above
- Previous working experience in water treatment related technical consulting/support, product management, R&D, or related experience in chemical process, engineering
- Minimum 5 years water treatment related working experience
- Direct experience of water treatment chemical and equipment application, development and troubleshooting
- Familiar with different industries, like, manufacturing, chemical process, food manufacturing, institutional, and others
- High level of independence and self-sufficiency
- Excellent people skills and team work
- High level of skill and experience in creating presentations, teaching and enabling
Fixed CTC- 7 to 9 Lakhs/annum
Along with fixed CTC there will be an attractive Bonus Potential too.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Full-time
If you are looking for challenging, love to work in the warm and friendly environment, be a part of our global organization.
Sending us resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or click "APPLY NOW" below.
Due date: 30 June 2018