Customers can enjoy an almost 90% increase in drill bit life, compared to premium cobalt drill bits.
How are Cryo Drill Bits better than other drill bits?
Cutting tools need to be tough (withstand shock) and hard (withstand abrasion) to machine hard metals. There are many benefits to Cryo Drill Bits, including:
- Cryo Drill Bits are cryogenically treated to improve wear and abrasion resistance. when used to drill tougher material such as metals and steels.
- They harder and tougher than standard maintenance drill bits.
- They last twice as long as standard drill bits.
- They save money on drill bit replacements.
- Their strength and durability make them easier to use than many other drill bits.
- Independent testing* by a UKAS Accredited test house confirmed that Cryo Drill Bits drill more holes than standard drill bits, including premium grade Cobalt bits.
- Typically it was found that Cryobits, drill 88% more holes that premium cobalt, and 200% more holes than premium M2 bits.
*Note: Cryobit test performed by UKAS Accredited test house. Results available by writing to: Southdown Materials Testing, Unit 5 Tansey Green Rd, Pensnett, Brierley Hill, West Midlands, DY5 4TA, UK.